Friday, November 7, 2008

This is the song that never ends...

Yes, it goes on and on my friend.

Day two of blogging... have received some comments on the blog. Most notably one from my brother stating that "blogging = poop"

Why I ask? Why does blogging = poop, heck even I tend to agree. The way I saw it was a device for people to vent their frustrations about the world to an audience who equally won't listen. But then again, people are relying on blogs for advice, for information. The thing that scares me even more is that I think I'm getting addicted.
I did hear that journo's posting blogs are using sensationalised titles in order to attract readers? I might have to do the same.

Annnnd now, media companies are finding ways to capitalise on the blog craze. Let's see how it goes, for me I personally don't see how it will work. But like the rise and innovations taking place in the mobile and online communications, I'm guessing this will continue to be explored and exploited.

On a side note, you know what else I don't understand... Why men refuse to play sport with ladies? For example we have a ping pong table in the office, two men play - when i want to play they are all suddenly too busy??
Me thinks they are just scared to be beaten by THE MURDER

No comments: