Thursday, November 6, 2008

Once you go black you never go back...

I hear blogging is all the rage, so.... I have been encouraged by Virtual Ryf to try my hand at the blogging.


However, I have a few hesitations. Namely, will I just be typing for the sake of typing which will then result in a severe case of RSI. Or worse, will no one read this blog of mine. Probably the latter.

When I asked my GM of Media if he would read my blog, he replied saying that blogs were private - when I then pushed him to read it his answer was probably what all your answers are going to be... "I'm just not that interested." Heck neither am I, but at the end of the day if Virtual Ryf can plagiarise then anyone can do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

plagarise is aa strong word murder, I hope you ahve something more interesting to say in future