Friday, January 9, 2009

What a Whopper...

It surprises me how much information people will put on Stalkbook. To date, I have learnt many things... My cousin and her boyfriend broke up, a "friend" got engaged in Fiji, Marc washes his hair on a Thursday, Jenny can't cope blah blah blah...

From my previous posts you may have read about the Sunday Night eviction I am holding on Facebook to remove "friends" that aren't really my friends.

Well, so far only one has been removed - but believe me there are plenty more to come, especially after this was sent to me. Burger King has come up with the most ingenious plan, see below link.

http://www.whoppersacrifice.com/

This is basically is a program you download, remove 10 friends and you are rewarded with a free Whopper! So far 12,070 people have been sacrificed which leads me to believe that given the choice if you had to cut me as a friend for a whopper - you would. No questions asked. "Remove friend" Hello burger goodness.
Let's face it, that burger will probably give you more satisfaction in the 20 secs it takes to eat it than someone sitting in your friends list.

At the moment it is only open to US residents but Come On Australia! - Burger King/Hungry Jacks or whatever you are called now get your act together and let me be rewarded for ditching friends.

Social Marketing at its best I say...

1 comment:

wisey said...

great insights michelle.
what else do you have up there?